Checklist of all documents that you will submit as a part of your application:
NOTE: There is a restriction on the document size/type during application submission. Prepare your documents accordingly.
1. 1000 character Introduction paragraph of yourself
- A short paragraph to introduce yourself to the panelists. There are no restrictions other than the character limit.
- All text after the 1000th character will be ignored.
2. Scanned copy of the original Semester 1 grade sheet [NOT APPLICABLE FOR 2020-2021 CYCLE]
- Screenshot of MIS will NOT be accepted.
- Please contact your class representative or the Academic Office (Admin building, 1st floor) to receive your original Grade sheet, in case it is not provided after the announcement of Semester 1 results.
3. Scanned copy of your Certificate of Participation or Merit of the contest conducted by affiliates of NIT Trichy
4. Scanned copy of your Certificate of Participation or Merit of the contest conducted by institutes other than NIT Trichy
- Scanned copy of the Participation or Merit certificate of the contest is to be submitted.
- Both certificates pertaining to an NIT Trichy and a Non-NIT Trichy contest are mandatory.
- Certificates of non-contest events like workshops, volunteering, etc., will not be accepted.
- We recommend choosing a contest that challenges you or is inclined to your interests.
5. Proof of completion of MOOC
- Screenshots of progress/completion are acceptable as long as they provide the information of your name, name of the course, indicators of progress/completion and/or date of completion.
6. One page Abstract of your project
- Project is independent of your work for the contests you participate to satisfy criteria 2 and 3. Thus, the project you develop to participate in those contests cannot be used to satisfy this criteria.
7. Statement of Purpose essay
8. 'For your Community' essay
9. 'For the Society' essay
- All essays must be submitted as pdfs.
- The text should be typed with "Normal" margin (2.54 cms on all four sides), font Calibri and font size 12. All of these options are available on Microsoft Word and other common word processor tools.
- There is a strict restriction on the word limit associated with each essay. Words beyond the prescribed limit will be ignored.